Monday, March 30, 2009

Brakes update - 23 March

From Chris Ward, 23/03/09:

"I've been trying to work out what to do about purchases but I can't get a hold of Angus and [he] won't reply to my messages/emails. If anyone sees him at uni, punch him in the nuts for me.

There's a few bolts and fittings that the brakes need. I will try and get to uni on wednesday to search for them and the f$*#@g prop valve internals. If I don't find everything I'll place an order at Comp Friction and get the fuel rail tee as well. Can anyone confirm that the sensors are 1/8 NPT and the fuel line is -04? So according to the attached pic we'll need a -04 tee with a 1/8 NPT in the middle (and a npt coupler). What connects the rail to the tee and is it male or female? It's obscured in the pic.


Callan, was the radiator bleed nipple metric or JIC/UNF? Are there any sensors that we won't actually be running with and thus need some sort of plug to replace them?

Anybody spotted a throttle cable in their travels?"

No comments:

Post a Comment